Friday, November 26, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane!!

...don't know when I'll be back again....lol! Well actually, I'll be back in 3 weeks as I'm almost finished packing for my trip to England tomorrow. I'm so excited to see family and friends again, and also for my appointment with the nutritionist in London who specializes in treating endometriosis. I'm sure I won't be taking her instruction on board immediately seeing as I have so many social events planned while I'm home, but I'm excited to hear what she has to say so I can get into it when I get back to the US and start taking control of my health.

My husband thinks I'm crazy as I keep adding a few more things here and there, and have a whole stash of stamping stuff in my case filling any little space I had left!! Does that mean I have an addiction?! lol! I really want to be able to teach my Mum all of the wonderful things I have been learning the past few months though, she's going to be my guinea pig at my first ever stamping class lol! I know we'll have so much fun with it as she likes cardmaking too, but just hasn't been introduced to stamping yet- I'm going to get her hooked like me!!

ha, I don't think I've ever typed lol so much in one post- can you feel my excitement ;-)

Anyway, just wanted to pop on and let you all know I won't have forgotten you, I just won't be able to get online as much. I will be taking lots of pics though, so will try to jump on from time to time and show you what I've been up to, and maybe some cards Mum and I have been creating!!

Wish me luck for my journey- once I arrive in London I have snow and Tube strikes to contend with!! Wish I could just hit the fast forward button and go straight to snuggling up in my parents living room in front of the fire with a cuppa!!

Oh, and still no final word on the house......ugh!

Have a great few weeks

Lynsey x

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a nice flight and a lot of fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! It's always nice to travel home and see family! I look forward to your photos! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing for you a very safe trip, hope all goes well with your plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a FABULOUS trip home! I'd LOVE to see some photos :) please! Safe travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn, have a safe trip! Enjoy your family and friends back home! I'm hoping you'll hear some good news from the Drs. You will be in my prayers! Hope to see some posts from you soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete