Saturday, October 16, 2010

Curious about Copics

Isn't it amazing how when you stumble across a new interest or hobby, you discover just how big that world is, and how many people all around the world discovered it before you!! I have been learning so much over the past month, and meeting so many people who have such a passion, and talent for stamping, and card making. The different techniques and styles out there are amazing. One particular product that keeps catching my eye in card designs that I love is Copics markers. They are very pricey, and being me I would have to have them all, so I am hesitating trying them, but I love the effect they give and I'm so curious to try them out.

Take a look at these wonderful cards that Kathy over at The Daily Marker has created recently....


Aren't they gorgeous!! I love the colours and blending, yum!
I just discovered Kathy last week as she was doing a challenge with Jennifer McGuire, and loved her work. Then to my suprise I woke up this morning to find Kathy had become the second follower to my blog, yey!! Thanks Kathy! Anyway, over on The Daily Marker, there is a Blog Candy giveaway, which I have learned means you can win a load of cool stuff, which is always a good thing!! Take a look at all this:

All you have to do to enter to win is head on over to her blog (using the links above) and either follow her, or post about the candy on your blog (and add the pic to your sidebar) and then put your name on the list for the drawing that ends 11-8. Easy peasy! I'm off to get my name on the list.....

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about Kathy who is uber talented and sweet! We served as Hero Arts hostesses last summer and then we MET for a scrap retreat here in Canada! She is simply awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog via 2Peas. Copics are so fun and addicting lol! A good way to give it a go without too much investment is to get a blending group (3 colors, light medium and dark a couple numbers apart like b91, b93, b95) and try it out and see if its for you or not. Those cards are gawgess! Will have to hop over and give it a look too! Your cards look wonerful too! Especially your latest with the spook house! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete